If you are looking for the Best country to live in with your family in 2023, then we are here to suggest the names of some countries acc to the world happy index. now I know what you are thinking. What is this index? This index tells us about the factors that contribute to happiness, such as GDP, social support, healthy life expectancy, social freedom, charity, and lack of corruption; the World Happiness Report ranks 156 countries; this freedom index helps us to find the best countries
Best Country to Live in with Family 2023
- United States
- United Kingdom
Best Country to Live in Future
- Finland has a low crime rate and is a fairly safe nation.
- Finland’s people are recognized for being nice and inviting to nature
- Finland has a high standard of living. The education system is fabulous, and healthcare is free for all citizens of Finland
- The cost of living in Finland is relatively high, but salaries are also high, so you can easily manage your expenses and save money
- Finland is a great place to live if you enjoy nature. The country is home to vast forests, thousands of lakes, and many islands, so you can get fresh air all the day
- Finland is also a great place to live if you are interested in technology. The country is home to many tech companies, such as Nokia and Rovio, as Nokia is the oldest and most demanding in past
- The official language of Denmark is Danish.
- Denmark has a temperate climate, with summers and winters, So you can enjoy both seasons.
- Denmark is a popular tourist destination. Therefore, you will be able to meet new people all the year.
- Denmark is a highly developed country like Finland with a high standard of living. The education system is famous all over the world, and healthcare is free for all citizens.
- Denmark is also a member of the European Union and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), so there is no chance of any type of war.
- It is the largest island in the North Atlantic Ocean.
- The country’s defense is handled by a coast guard and a small reserve force.
- Iceland got its energy from renewable sources, such as geothermal and hydroelectric power, which leads to no pollution.
- Iceland is home to the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal spa that is one of the popular tourist attractions in the country.
- Switzerland is famous for its 4 official Languages: German, French, Italian, and Romansh.
- Switzerland is a wealthy country. It has the highest GDP per capita in Europe.
- Switzerland is a popular tourist destination and is known for its beautiful scenery, ski resorts, and its delicious chocolates.
- The official language of the Netherlands is Dutch.
- The capital of the Netherlands is Amsterdam
- The Netherlands is well known for its windmills
- The Netherlands is a popular tourist destination, with over 17 million international visitors each year and increasing yearly
- The Netherlands is a member of NATO as Denmark
- Luxembourg has a strong economy, with high GDP and a low unemployment rate.
- Sweden has a high GDP per capita and a strong social safety
- Sweden is a safe country with a low crime rate
- Sweden is performed on sustainability and environmental protection.
- Swedes typically work few hours than people in other Western countries
- Sweden’s healthcare system is considered to be one of the best in the world.
- Swedish citizens get free education from preschool to university
- After Saudi Arabia, Norway is the world’s second-largest producer of oil and natural gas
- Norway has the highest average annual salary in the world
- Norway is a very safe country, with a crime rate that is lower than the average in the developed world
- Norway is one of the popular tourist destinations, known for its scenery, its skiing and snowboarding resorts, and its Viking history
- Israel is a very small country, but it is very diverse. It is made up of Jews, Arabs, Christians, and other religious groups.
- The average Israel age of the population is 30.
- It has a free press, a strong judiciary, and a multi-party political system.
- Israel is a strong military power. It has an army, navy, and air force, and it is a major player in the Middle East.
- Israel is a popular tourist destination.
- New Zealand is a developed country with a high standard rate of living. It is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations and (OECD).
- The official languages of New Zealand are English and Maori. Māori is the indigenous language of New Zealand and is spoken by about 15% of the population.